|Established Year||: 1954|
|Address||: Sisters of the Destitute St.Vincent de Paul Providence Home, Pala Kottayam-686575|
St.Vincent Providence house was started by the members of the conference of Vincent de Paul, Kizhathadiyoor at a site donated by the CMI fathers on the premises of the St.Vincent monastery on 11th December 1954. After running it directly for about two years, they handed over the same to the CMI Congregation on 04-02-1956. On 26th October,1986, Sisters of the Destitute of the Province of Changanacherry took over the home at the request of the CMI fathers. Since then we have been taking care of the inmates entrusted to us by the providence of God Almighty.